You are an enthusiastic IT specialist (m/f/d) and love to share your knowledge! With yakha, your everyday work is varied, interactive and suits you.
Take on responsibility from day one and play a leading role in shaping the IT training courses to transform our trainees into IT learners in just 2 months. Your areas of responsibility offer you a wide range of challenges: from supporting you in the selection of candidates, recognizing the potential of applicants and independently designing training concepts to training and supporting trainees and preparing for any certifications, everything is included.
How should your skillset look like?
- You have extensive IT expertise
- Focus topics:
- Programming (e.g. Java, C#)
- Cloud Systems (e.g. AWS, MS Azure)
- IT Security (e.g. net work technology, Shell Script Programming, NIST)
- Developer tools (e.g. JIRA, GitHub) and/or
- Knowledge of Microsoft Web Automation (Sharepoint, Power Automate, Power BI)
- Didactic skills that you have acquired through at least 1 year of experience, ideally as an IT trainer
- Enjoy what you do!
- A degree in IT would not be bad, but it is not a mandatory requirement – skills are more important to us than academic titles
- Convincing demeanor
- Structured, responsible way of working
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Highly motivated
What do we offer you?
- Great combination of product related and teaching assignments
- Interested and highly motivated trainees
- Open and informal corporate culture
- Exciting challenges in a start-up
- Working independently in a dynamic team
- Opportunity to take a leading role in shaping your own work area
- Flexible working hours & home office regulations
- Full time, part time, minijob or freelance possible
- Performance-based payment
- Great, individual benefits such as employee offers, job tickets or gym membership
Exactly what you are looking for? Then apply directly!
Young Professional (m/w/d)
Level of Education
Full time, Part time